Man Dies In Explosion After Attempting To Microwave A Microwave


0


FLORIDA – 26-year old Bill Davis died yesterday after attempting to microwave a microwave. He was in a video call with his friends and, since they were bored, they dared him to microwave a smaller microwave and he did it.

“I didn’t really think he was gonna do it. He is (or was) one of our craziest friends, who would do anything just to make us laugh”, said Michael, who was in the video call.

“He had a big and a small microwave at home”, said Vanessa, one of Davis’ friends, “he put one into the other and plugged in the biggest one, and then it started”, she concluded.

“He turned it on for 4:20 minutes, we all laughed at that moment”, said Thiago. “But we stopped laughing when he heard the explosion and the video call stopped”.

After hearing the explosion, they called the police and found that Davis was dead and his chicken was burned.

“He did it to make us laugh. We will never forget about him.”, said Vanessa in tears.

Please don’t try this at home.

[Via: 8shit]



Source link


What do you think about this?

Choose A Format
Story
Formatted Text with Embeds and Visuals
Meme
Upload your own images to make custom memes
Video
Youtube, Vimeo or Vine Embeds
Image
Photo or GIF
Gif
GIF format
Audio
Soundcloud or Mixcloud Embeds
Trivia quiz
Series of questions with right and wrong answers that intends to check knowledge
Personality quiz
Series of questions that intends to reveal something about the personality
Poll
Voting to make decisions or determine opinions
List
The Classic Internet Listicles
Countdown
The Classic Internet Countdowns
Open List
Submit your own item and vote up for the best submission
Ranked List
Upvote or downvote to decide the best list item
JOIN THE WORLDS LARGEST ONLINE FLASH MOB